get this gear!
a near life experience.
 
Information about health, drugs and online pharmacy.
Health Articles
i use words as mozart would a piano.
archives


get this gear!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

   


youve never met the taxman and you're like an eye that cries everytime i look at you from over my shoulder, you can see the truth about me right behind me - the truth about me and my life, stands right behind my band - and instead of telling me, instead of letting me know, instead of telling me to turn around and take a look - you just take it on board like a mother and the secret death of a grandparent from a 3 year old child - i keep on going, jumping around, acting the fool and laughing at and about the strange strange strange life and experiences we share - but it's a chain reaction, this life on earth - you see me, just i see him - and he sees her, and she sees her - the truth of ourlives and ourselves isnt for us tor us to work out, search and distroy - it's for everyone else to realise, think about and enjoy - and you'll do the same, but im not sure you know it just yet - and that's okay - cos' you're alright - you're just okay, and thats alright - it's all the same and it makes you sad that you're good friend is sad and bummed out about beeing back in australia, after you eagerly awaited and looked forward to their return from asia, europe, america, sth america - tomorrow they came home, and you were so happy to see them ,and they were you - until you both realised that this just isn't going to work out anymore - they cant wait to get away again, and they're disgusted about your home torn, country and way of life - you really should just shrug your shoulders, smile and order another round and call it a day - instead you smile and nod and pretend it's okay, alright - we'll be friends forever, until you come home again

posted by Simon Saturday, January 13, 2007


 
Powered By Blogger TM