get this gear!
a near life experience.
 
Information about health, drugs and online pharmacy.
Health Articles
i use words as mozart would a piano.
archives


get this gear!

Friday, October 27, 2006

   

and what takes a photo these days? - a few days later and we're all showing everyone who wasnt our friends, but at times like these we want to cash in and.....spred the love....whatever that means.....can you, really, tell me? ( commas, are little over done these days - and i'm no exception - just your favourite album.........we all love it.......)

i was just (honestly, there are [writers, who belong with me, and without me and you] in an argument about how...let me forget.... ...no really, (let spell-check cover my arse)......i was just in an argument (whatever that means with the amount of coolness-spellcheckin'- hippy-bullshit-cover-my arse these days)...about Dead Man...

... talk about floggin a dead horse, shit, i even used to msg you - without a bottle of scotch!
can i tell you again...

ihatehimbutloveherbutilovehisloveandherloveryetsaywatulikeimsimeandiminlovewithLozindrunkandlove - evenstill, like you have never beeen yet ,herloverisonewheni luvhislove - have you met my girl Lauren? - get with if it or realise the real world - wat music merely plays?

once again, let's fuck edict

posted by Simon Friday, October 27, 2006


 
Powered By Blogger TM