get this gear!
a near life experience.
 
Information about health, drugs and online pharmacy.
Health Articles
i use words as mozart would a piano.
archives


get this gear!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

   

a great man (iggy pop - no need to keep secrets - do your research) a great man once said ¨i wanna fuck all of you¨

..... and well, im feeling great tonight - ¿hear the difference? - ¿who supported who?

i get the greatest buzz when i give it up - my body naturually creates these highs it´s so used to by the mystic air of mexico - ask me how i felt when we all died and i have to say it made me feel much more alive - my brian is the drug - it is a mash of pure drug everything else strives for - the drug salad in my head shooting up and dropping my mind and soul with visions and ideas and the ability to at least (fuckin) try to see hear and watch and read everything a little differently - i give up caffine every two months, and can never sleep - ¿do you realise how much nicer it is eat simply in simple locations, as opposed to all those fucking cafes? - i dont need ambiance to jerk me off when i got my stone seats, park benches, gutters, drains, walls and friends and strangers to appreciate whats outside - ¿did you want a table with a window? ¿where should i sit? - dont forget to wave as we walk on...


posted by Simon Wednesday, July 19, 2006


 
Powered By Blogger TM